Please review the results and standings and notify the Slalom Committee Chair if you believe there are discrepancies.
- Current Slalom Rules Word Version; PDF. (Please note that the rulebook is undergoing an update, and slalom entrants should use the vehicle classifications as they appear on page 1 of the Registration Form packet.)
- Standard Slalom Course - GIF format. Print it in Landscape orientation and then press the Back button to return to this page.
- Downloadable Slalom Registration Packet - Includes Registration Information, Performance Modification Checklist, Special Event Non-Member Registration Form & Slalom Safety Tech Inspection Form.
- Special Event Non-Member Registration Form. (Also included in Registration Packet) Reminder: Filling out this form, collecting the $20 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Slalom Timing Worksheet. Optional form for use by timer to keep track of entries and their official times. All entrants must still complete the regular entry form and sign the waiver, even if this consolidated worksheet is used.
Club Insurance Certificate Request Form v01/23 (Fillable PDF (Also included in Registration Packet).
New timing system designed by JTC member Mike Eck . Laser triggers, digital display and carrying case... $650 (as of Sep 2018) for JCNA affiliate only.
Western States 2006January 05, 2006
Third Annual Florida Slalom March 15, 2005
The Cone Zone - January 2005February 15, 2005
2004 Annual Awards Procedure Change November 02, 2004
The Cone Zone - Sept 2004 September 30, 2004
Slalom Rules: A Major Rewrite December 23, 2003
The Cone Zone - January 2004 December 09, 2003
Hi Yo Silver!June 27, 2003
2nd Annual Florida Slalom November 27, 2002