Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 10/07/2014 - 00:00

Pat thank you for your input.
I live in northern WI. so access to help and other cars is difficult @ best. Thank you for confirming the production quantity, came across the n. 72 in a publication but wasn't sure it was correct. The car is also a more rare in the color scheme isn't standard from the information I have. It is dark blue w/ red interior. If the information I have is correct the dark blue standard interiors was either black or tan. The car is a matching numbers car. Numbers are: S831222 BW- [stamped on chassis & plate on firewall; Engine V5207-8; Gear box 5222-15. The car came out of barn in boxes. It was disassembled some 20 years ago. The history as I know it was it was purchased new by a Adam in Monroe, WI upon passing the car went to his son who was going to have the transmission replaced w/ a manual. How the car got to the state a 100% disassembly I don't. I have inventoried all the parts and 90+%. One part I'm in need of is the adapter to connect torque convert to engine crank. Tried Jaguar Heaven and XK Limited - no luck - any advice? I will have to get set up to post pictures.