Submitted by bsheridan@rest… on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 04:28

I am making the following offer to JCNA members before selling my XK120 cars on eBay (one is real without the body, one is a replica, both together can make a beautiful roadster until you obtain a real body).

OFEERING: a 1950 Jaguar XK120 Roadster Chassis # 670640 manufactured August 1950 (the original car was wrecked in 1955 and was refitted with a custom racing body which needs to be replaced). The car includes a 1952 Engine # W4757-8 which runs like a new engine. The car has just been re-titled with a California Pink Slip using the Chassis # instead of the Engine # (clean title). The was wrecked in early 1950 then someone added the custom body but never re-registered the car, so it was in storage in Gerber, CA until it was recently sold at Estate sale. I estimate the car has less than 20,000 miles on it. I just had it made street legal (lights, turn signals, rebuilt the brakes, etc.) Although the car has a Pink Slip, it is still not registered yet. It runs and sounds great and can be driven with the current body or re-fitted with a XK120 roadster body. I AM OFFERING THIS CAR TO A JCNA MEMBER FOR $12,000.00 for the next 24 hours before I put it on eBay. The car is located in Ojai, CA 93023.

OFFERING: XK120 Roadster Replica Body installed on Chassis & Wheels. Manufactued in California in late 70's. Never completed. never registered. It would make a nice "temporary" body for the 1950 XK120 I am offering above. Or add a small V8 and make it a daily driver. I AM OFFERING THIS CAR TO A JCNA MEMBER FOR $3,000.00 for the next 24 hours before I put it on eBay. The car is located in La Verne, CA 91750.

I will sell both cars together in a package deal for $14,000.00.

Both cars are sold as-is with no warranty. Buyer is responsible for registering the 1950 XK120 (if you live in CA you will have to pay for 4 years of back registration fees, not too expensive and I can work with you on a bill of sale price for DMV).

I can email pictures of both cars to a prospective buyer. Contact me in the next 24 hours (by Saturday Night) at Bob5837atLa.twcbc.com.

Payment: Pre-pay within 48 hours by bank wire transfer or cash if picking up in person.

Delivery: Buyer is responsible for arranging their own transportation. Both cars can be picked up in La Verne, CA 91750.

My apologies to anyone offended that I am "advertising" this way. I love Jaguars and want these two cars to go to a good home so I am giving JCNA a chance before I put them on eBay.