Approximately 4 months ago, my Right Rear Air Suspension blew out on the car. The pressure was so great, it blew a hole through the rubber accordion like housing that goes around the air suspension housing. Now, the left rear blew out yesterday. The first one cost me about $1500 to replace and now I am looking at going through this nightmare all the time. I've pretty much garaged the car now since the cost to repair it doesn't fit in my budget at this moment and I am driving me other Jaguar 2001 XK8 Coupe until I figure out what to do. There is a company Arnett that actually sends you out a rebuilt replacement one for about $399 (+$150 deposit until you send them the old one back to them). Unfortunately they only do the front and not the rear. Anyone know of a company that offers a rebuilding option for the rear?

I really don't want to spend another $1500 on this car. Along with the $1500 I spent on the car to replace that last component a few months ago, I had another $2000+ or repairs that was done. I still have a squeaking noise behind my steering column that the mechanic says requires the whole airbag to be replaced to make it go away.