JCNA Clubs
Please ask your club members at your next meeting if your club would like to host either the 2010 or 2011 AGMs. I am asking now because the 2009 AGM is around 6 weeks away. I don't want to hear from your delegates that he/she needs to go back and ask the club if they want to do it. I prefer that question be asked before the AGM. If I missed your club meeting date, call up your supporting club members and ask them.

It's not that tough. Two guys (and their wives) in the Denver club put the whole thing together in 2 weeks. (We also put Western States together in 14 months).

1. Pick a hotel near the airport that has a large meeting room, must seat around 150 people in a U shape format. That's about 38 tables, figuring 4 people per table.

2. Find something for them to do Friday evening. Pittsburgh did a riverboat dinner. Denver is doing a classic car museum tour and dinner.

3. Ask a few club members to help with registration the day of the event.
Thursday, early arrival for board members
Friday, delegates arrive throughout the day
schedule two seminars, one is usually rule book related
Saturday-AGM
Saturday evening Awards Banquet
Sunday, send them home

It's not that tough. Lets get some clubs lined up to host the next two years.

Steve Kennedy
JCNA President
AGM Co-host

PS You will see this request twice as I am also sending out via the club email list as well. I want to be sure everyone receives it.