As I started uploading and formating information on the 2003 JCNA Challenge Championship, I got curious and started looking at the map.

Took me 10 seconds to realize that indeed this has to be one of the most scenic part of country... I was slightly doubtful when I read Mark Stephenson's claim on how scenic roads are over there... but it does look good. Many spot well over 7000ft, mountains, lakes,... when you're from flat and straight roaded south florida... you go crazy looking at the map...

hmmm...

then out of curiosity, I looked to see where were those places the rally is going to... Those Arizona Jaguar nuts are the real things... Sedona looks like it's about 150 miles from Phoenix... that's a 300 mile plus day ? pinch me, I must be dreaming !

I think I'm going to get there a couple of days early just to drive around...

No excuse not to show up... Especially all of you from the west coast... including those "real drivers" from the northwest... :-) From the East it's not that bad... roughly 2500 miles from south Florida, or New England... those roads look like they're worth the trip !

Latest details linked below... on line registration form will be active in a few days...

Submitted by peter.ford@bti… on Fri, 11/01/2002 - 00:00

Hi,

Ask your service department if the S 503 service has been done. It has helped solve many '03 S type transmission issues. It is a software update that is now required before shipping and we are doing it when the cars come back in for service. Stick with it, they really are a great car.

Good Luck