I am replying to you for help.my car had been having start up issues like whirring noises after i start and wouldnt idle after i put the car in drive position. I found out after deciding not to drive the car for 2 to 4 weeks the start- up issues I'm assuming didn't happen because the car had been sitting in my driveway for almost a month because I was scared to mess anything up! the car computer reads on dash display engine coolant low and illuminated in Red. The engine is running hot and the a/c hose collapses,But I notice that the it doesn't show that on the dash that the car is hot or getting hot. The hand stays in the middle of the cold and hot. I went to start the car last night and it started normally and as I pulled out again same thing happens, it hesitates to accelerate and then it drives normally. About a mile and a half down the road the car completely cuts off,power steering cuts off and i pull over immediately just in time to get it parked in a bus zone. A gentleman walking up the street who claims that he can assist me with locating the problem because he/we smell gas.He proceeds to look under the rear end of the car because he knew that the fuel tank was located in the rear of the car and noticed not only it leaking but that the leak came from the fuel line not in the fuel pump clamp.The mechanic who originally replaced the fuel pump didn't push the line into the clamp.I am wondering if that was the reason the car would hesitate at take off? Since this issue My uncle has replaced the line and put the line inside of the fuel pump and clamp and there are no visible leaks.he has also reset an inertia fuel switch but it didn't seem to be starting. We then put 7 dollars worth of gas inside to make sure that there is enough gas and still it's not starting.At this point they are talking a fuel pressure regulator? My jaguar has officially grabbed my wrist and has me screaming UNCLE!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.I have a manual for 1996 and older but the pictures of the engines do not look the same as mines and there are (3) 4.0 supercharged and (normally aspirated) . My engine is 4.0 but not super charged. Help help help. I am NOT I repeat Not ready to give up on her.This car has been good to me regardless of these issues and I totally appreciate that.I am willing to give him/her the TLC she needs.